Friday, May 10, 2013

Meet the Cat: Ben

I would like to introduce you to my cat Ben

He is my baby boy and I love him to pieces! I adopted him in 2010 - the picture on the left hand corner is from his first day home. Isn't he cute as a button? He was quite the rascal as a kitten. He spent his nights biting the feet and toes of his mama! Ha! But now, he's pretty grown up and mature... except when he gets into his crazy kitty modes and runs around the house like a madman. As you can see, he loves reading tabloids. He also enjoys playing cat games on the iPad. He has many cat friends and likes cuddling with his mama the best. He is the biggest snuggle bug ever! 

Do you have any cats? Tell me about 'em in the comments! Share a pic if you want... I love kitty pictures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...