Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Meet Brutus!








On June 29th 2013, my boyfriend and I adopted a basset hound puppy! He's a purebred dog who comes from a long line of champions. He was born in a litter of four boys (himself included) and two girls. His original name was Legend but we thought the name Brutus suited him a bit more. At this point, Brutus knows the "sit" and "come" command; he's trying very hard not to relieve himself on the hardwood floors and carpet. He gets a bit of peanut butter (his fave!) when he successfully goes to the bathroom outside.

His ears are too long for his body. He is always stepping on them when he's running around the yard. He loves to run after me when we're outside. He's very snuggly and will give you kisses. His crate is his favorite place to sleep but he is known to fall asleep right in our laps. His bunny, squeaky dog and tennis ball are his favorite toys.

My boyfriend and I are very excited to start this journey with Brutus. I can't wait to see what kind of dog he grows into!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...